jueves, 31 de octubre de 2013

My answers in Yahoo



         My Answer: I use the PicsArt application!! it's great and you can do a lot of things!!


         
         My answer: It's great listen to music, but you need to concentrate in you homework and listen music when                               you end to do everything... you have the control! hope I help you.. :)



         My answer:  
I found some of the firs viking attack of Lindisfarne!! 

 The first Viking attack of History

But Lindisfarne go down in history for another reason: For being the site of the first Viking plunder (at least, of which we have a written).

On June 8, AD 793. the Vikings landed on the coast adjacent to the Abbey of Lindisfarne, looted surrounding villages and also the monastery, passing a knife to the monks. According to the Anglo-Saxon Chronicle ...
"In this year fierce, fatal curses fell upon the land of Northumbria. There were tremendous winds, lightning and storms, and fiery dragons were seen in the sky. These signs were followed by great famine, and on June 8 a horde of men savages destroyed the Church of God in Lindisfarne "
Alcuin, a monk of the time, recounts the following:
"Never before had such terror appeared in Britain as we now suffer from this pagan race ... The pagans shed the blood of saints on the altar, and defiled her body in the temple of God, like dung in the streets"
After the looting, the monks left Lindisfarne, carrying their meager possessions and relics, including the body of St. Cuthbert, currently buried in Durham Cathedral.

Source:

History of humanity.com


          My Answer: In my opinion I'll run away! 
                    A ghost is the energy, soul or personality of a person who has died and has somehow gotten stuck                 between this plane of existence and the next.


And more Questions answered... :)



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario